Peer Review Process
We follow double blinded peer review process. In this process the author's names and affiliations will not be exposed to Editors and Reviewers and authors are also kept blinded from Reviewer information.
After receiving manuscript from Editorial Board Member/ Editorial Office, Reviewer should respond whether he considering the manuscript or not in a couple of days, based on his expertise. After accepting the manuscript, reviewer could provide his decisions as below after completing peer review process to editorial office.
(i) Accepted – If the manuscript is completely relevant and well written
(ii) Rejected – If the manuscript is irrelevant
(iii) Need to sent Revision – If any minor corrections to be done for manuscript
- Reviewer must not be biased and transparent in his decision.
- Reviewer should provide the decisions on time line i.e. 10 days after accepting the manuscript.
- Reviewer should respect the confidentiality of the information of manuscript till it gets published.
- Final decision in accepting/ rejecting of the manuscript is solely decided by Chief-Editor of the journal.
- For any conflicts with manuscript/ authors/ editors he should contact editorial office.
- We kindly welcome reviewer’s suggestions to develop the journal.
For more information:
Step by step guide to reviewers
Working with editors
How to review revised manuscripts
For reviewing a clinical manuscript
For reviewing a registerd report
Reviewer guide in nutshell